JeffydimWitt2ndJeffydimWitt2nd

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

The Mockingbird Song The Mockingbird Song

creepy

Very creepy, at least to me. The animation made it feel to me atleast almost like a pop up book. This is now one of my favorite flash animations. Keep up the good work 5/5 10/10 :D

Robot Pirates (Official) Robot Pirates (Official)

Ninjas vs pirate robots? I know who wins.

Animation was smooth and the 8-bit pixelated stuff was perfect for the video. Mouth animation was really well synced.

Song-The beat almost made me want to dance.
the techno was hilarious and the lyrics were so hilarious i had to re-watch it to catch what i couldn't hear over my lauphing the first time. For this i am giving this a 5/5 and a 10/10

and to write this i had to find my password and get every thing figured out, but this was worth my time! :3 the thing i can say is DO MORE and if this was for download i would buy the video.

Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck

absolutely brilliant

that was hilarious! this was humorous, factual, and some other big word. But most importantly it was a great video. 9/10 because it wasn't that long. longer would be great, more of the side mouth would be great too. peace.

asdfmovie asdfmovie

absolutely BRILLIANT!

It was clever, and obviously random... i've watched this like a million times and it is still funny! keep animating rj, and if you can make another... do it soon! :) the only thing i would change about it it is that you make it longer. other than that it is absolutely awesome.